Access exclusive content, connect with peers online and face-to-face, and leverage the tools and expertise that will help you create a reliable electric power system.
JOIN EPRA TODAY AND RECEIVE:
• Access to the MyEPRA portal (desktop and mobile), an online private members-only resource to collaborate, learn from other practitioners, and develop your career as an electric power reliability professional.
• Access to a private, gated group for all members of your corporation.
• Access to exclusive articles, podcasts, video content, and presentations.
• Immersion in a community of collaborative relationships for practitioners to communicate within the Alliance.
• Connections to experienced peer professionals and SMEs for sharing better practices and industry standards.
• A platform to share better practices, standards, event experiences, and innovations and advancements in a private non-commercial protected environment, exclusively for members.
• Active planning and participation in regional and national events, such as the Electric Power Reliability Summit, Regional Power Intensives to serve plant staff, Power Training webinars and presentations, and Resource Practitioner Events.
• Input and support for the development and implementation of the Certified Electric Reliability Professional (CERP) and Certified Electric Reliability Technician (CERT) designations, to provide HR Training and Education guidance on staff development
• Tools and resources to enable you to communicate the Electric Power Reliability process to site or corporate leaders the impact that an electric power reliability program can have on reduced downtime, increased productivity, safety, and the environment.
• Early access to the latest technology and techniques for building and maintaining electric power systems along with the changes taking place in design, testing, maintenance and monitoring of the assets within these systems.
• Collaboration with with NETA, IEEE, SMRP, ReliabilityWeb, Reliable Plant and others to establish standards and guidelines which support our members.
• Exclusive links to discounted rates for career development through the upcoming Authorized Training Provider portal to valuable Resource Practitioners training, sharing their free and fee-based training.
• Gain technical and practical knowledge and expertise creating career advancement opportunities.
EPRA is the only organization of its kind focused exclusively on industrial and commercial reliability of electrical systems.
We’re here to create a legacy of knowledge for the current generation of practitioners and for the generations of practitioners to come.
We welcome your team.
For more information on bringing your organization alongside the Electric Power Reliability Alliance, contact Rachel Linke, Member Services Manager, at email@example.com.
The MyEPRA portal is your one-stop resource for digital content, training, podcasts, tutorials, and online collaboration with members of your own organization, fellow EPRA members... and beyond.
Participate in regional and national EPRA events such as the Electric Power Reliability Summit and bi-monthly intensives throughout the US and Canada.
Search the MyEPRA Library for content and feature your company's insights via video, article, podcast, or the Practitioner Perspectives journal.