A place where collaboration and knowledge-sharing and is the norm.
These member companies have made a corporate-wide commitment to electrical system reliability.
These providers have made a commitment to support EPRA with shared tools and expertise in a “No Sales Zone” environment.
These organizations have made a commitment to support EPRA with extensive subject-matter expertise.
Access exclusive content, connect with peers online and face-to-face, and leverage the tools and expertise that will help you create a reliable electric power system.
Practitioner Members receive:
• Access to the members only community site along with like-minded professionals in the electrical system reliability space.
• Access to private, gated groups that align with your areas of interest and expertise.
• Access to exclusive articles, podcasts, video content, and presentations.
• Immersion in a community of collaborative relationships for practitioners to communicate within the Alliance.
• Connections to experienced peer professionals and SMEs for sharing better practices and industry standards.
• A platform to share better practices, standards, event experiences, and innovations and advancements in a private non-commercial protected environment, exclusively for members.
• Active planning and participation in regional and national events, such as the Electric Power Reliability Summit, Regional Power Intensives to serve plant staff, Power Training webinars and presentations, and Resource Practitioner Events.
• Input and support for the development and implementation of the Certified Electric Reliability Professional (CERP) and Certified Electric Reliability Technician (CERT) designations, to provide HR Training and Education guidance on staff development
• Tools and resources to enable you to communicate the Electric Power Reliability process to site or corporate leaders the impact that an electric power reliability program can have on reduced downtime, increased productivity, safety, and the environment.
• Early access to the latest technology and techniques for building and maintaining electric power systems along with the changes taking place in design, testing, maintenance and monitoring of the assets within these systems.
• Collaboration with with NETA, IEEE, SMRP, ReliabilityWeb, Reliable Plant and others to establish standards and guidelines which support our members.
• Exclusive links to discounted rates for career development through the upcoming Authorized Training Provider portal to valuable Resource Practitioners training, sharing their free and fee-based training.
• Gain technical and practical knowledge and expertise creating career advancement opportunities.
EPRA is the only organization of its kind focused exclusively on industrial and commercial reliability of electrical systems.
We’re here to create a legacy of knowledge for the current generation of practitioners and for the generations of practitioners to come.
Participate in regional and national EPRA events such as the Electric Power Reliability Summit and bi-monthly intensives throughout the US and Canada.
Search the MyEPRA Library for content and feature your company's insights via video, article, podcast, or the Practitioner Perspectives journal.