A place where collaboration and knowledge-sharing and is the norm.
These member companies have made a corporate-wide commitment to electrical system reliability.
These providers have made a commitment to support EPRA with shared tools and expertise in a “No Sales Zone” environment.
These organizations have made a commitment to support EPRA with extensive subject-matter expertise.
Spread your company's message through various content channels, connect with prospects online and face-to-face, and share your subject-matter expertise with an engaged audience of maintenance and reliability professionals, academics, and decision-makers.
Resource Practitioner Members receive:
• Access to the MyEPRA portal (desktop and mobile), an online private members-only resource to collaborate, learn from other practitioners, and develop your career as an electric power reliability professional.
• Access to exclusive articles, podcasts, video content, and presentations.
• The opportunity to share your message and content with an engaged audience.
• Connections to experienced peer professionals and SMEs for sharing better practices and industry standards.
• A platform to share better practices, standards, event experiences, and innovations and advancements in a private non-commercial protected environment, exclusively for members.
• Speaking engagements and publishing opportunities, along with active planning and participation in regional and national events, such as the Electric Power Reliability Summit, Regional Power Intensives.
• Input and support for the development and implementation of the Certified Electric Reliability Professional (CERP) and Certified Electric Reliability Technician (CERT) designations, to provide HR Training and Education guidance on staff development
• Creation and sharing of Tools and resources to enable our practitioners to communicate the Electric Power Reliability process to their site or corporate leaders.
• Early access to the latest technology and techniques for building and maintaining electric power systems along with the changes taking place in design, testing, maintenance and monitoring of the assets within these systems.
• Collaboration with with NETA, IEEE, SMRP, ReliabilityWeb, Reliable Plant and others to establish standards and guidelines which support our members.
• The ability to become an authorized Training Provider to share your free and fee-based training.
• Gain technical and practical knowledge and expertise creating career advancement opportunities.
EPRA is the only organization of its kind focused exclusively on industrial and commercial reliability of electrical systems.
We’re here to create a legacy of knowledge for the current generation of practitioners and for the generations of practitioners to come.
We welcome your contribution.
For more information on working alongside the Electric Power Reliability Alliance as a resource practitioner, contact Rachel Linke, Member Services Coordinatior, at .
The MyEPRA portal is your one-stop resource for digital content, training, podcasts, tutorials, and online collaboration with members of your own organization, fellow EPRA members... and beyond.
Participate in regional and national EPRA events such as the Electric Power Reliability Summit and bi-monthly intensives throughout the US and Canada.
Search the MyEPRA Library for content and feature your company's insights via video, article, podcast, or the Practitioner Perspectives journal.